Ultra HD 600 MHz 1:8 Splitter Gefen EXT-UHD600-18
Ultra HD 600 MHz 1:8 Splitter for HDMI w/ HDR 4K 60 Hz, 4:4:4
Designing systems capable of distributing 4K Ultra High Definition media requires support for the content of today, and headroom for the content of tomorrow. The Gefen EXT-UHD600-18 splitter distributes signal from one 4K source, and distributes it to up to eight 4K displays or video zones. The splitter features a 1U tall, rack-mountable enclosure that can also be placed on a shelf. It also accommodates Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
Gefen’s Ultra HD 600MHz Series of splitters take HDMI 2.0 to its highest specification of 4K 60 Hz at 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, along with HDR (High Dynamic Range) support. They go beyond the requirements of typical 4K systems, delivering stunning Ultra HD and DCI/Cinema picture up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 frames per second without subsampling color. This ensures that the scene shown on the display is every bit as brilliant as the picture that the camera captured. HDR lets every subtle nuanced gradation of each pixel play out across the screen in immersive clarity. Gefens Ultra HD 600MHz Series creates a seamless bridge between the digital media of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Supporting the digital rights management standard for Ultra High Definition content, HDCP 2.2, as well as the legacy HDCP 1.4, Gefens Ultra HD 600MHz Series of products can handle the signal routing needs for both existing and new digital AV components in commercial AV systems.
The Ultra HD 600MHz Series supports Stereo and Multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM as well as the highest performance multichannel HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master.
These splitters have been specifically designed to support multiple layers of cascading for flawless performance in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting up to hundreds of displays.
Gefens EXT-UHD600 product line was designed to work with Gefens Syner-G™ software suite. EDID and HDCP management, status monitoring, and firmware updates can be done in minutes using the Gefen Syner-G software.
Gefen EXT-UHD600-18 Features at a Glance
- Simultaneously displays an Ultra Hi-Def source on up to eight Ultra HD displays
- Specifically designed to support multiple layers of splitting/cascading** in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting up to hundreds of displays
- Supports resolutions up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60Hz, 4:4:4), 1080p Full HD, & 1920×1200 (WUXGA)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p 60 Hz 4:4:4
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- EDID Management and Audio Mode selectors for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and 1920×1200 (WUXGA), with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- Advanced EDID and HDCP Management via USB, using the Gefen Syner-G™ software
- In-field firmware update via USB, using the Gefen Syner-G™ software
- Long Reach Power (LRP) provides 500 mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. Enables select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port
- Locking power connector
- 1 U tall enclosure, rack ears included
- Flexible installation options include rack mounting and shelf placement