ImageDP4+ Graphic Card
2.136,99€ – 2.257,99€
- PCI express 2.1 bus interface electronically supporting x4, x8 and x16 lane widths
- 4 Outputs of DisplayPort1.1a each providing DisplayPort 1.1a video of up to 359Mpixels/s at 24bit (eg 2560×1600 @60Hz)
- Convert 4 outputs to 2 outputs each supporting 3840x2160p @ 30Hz
- HDCP supported with Datapath capture cards
- DVI/HDMI support using a catalogue of DisplayPort cables and adaptors
- Support for up to 8 cards in a single system
- 3 years warranty!
Designed for professional video projects, the ImageDP4+ graphics card is a highly scalable,
graphics card for use with multiple screen or projector installations.
The ImageDP4+ cards operate under Windows®10, driving the very latest in graphical performance.
Multiple cards and outputs work together to spread the Windows desktop across a multi-screen
surface. The Datapath drivers can allow for monitors positioned in either landscape or portrait or a mixture of the two. The ImageDP4+ is optimised for use with the Datapath Vision range of capture cards and IP decoding cards for systems requiring SD, HD, 4K and IP video capture and display. Video windows can be positioned and sized anywhere on the multiscreen desktop, while maintaining full frame rate and true colour rendering throughout. When used with Datapath Vision capture cards HDCP content can be delivered to the screens.
Each of the 4 DisplayPort outputs can support up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60fps, or use 2 outputs to support
4096x2160p resolutions at 30fps The ImageDP4+ includes 2GB of memory to allow that
will drive the most demanding of applications.
Datapath’s ImageDP4+ card natively supports four full-sized DisplayPort outputs which allow for locking cable connectors and significantly longer cable lengths.
ImageDP4, ImageDP4/DVI, ImageDP4/HDMI