ImageDP4 Graphic Card
1.978,35€ – 2.094,81€
The ImageDP4 is a high performance, four channel Display Port 1.1 graphics card. Also available with DVI and HDMI adapters.
3 years warranty!
The ImageDP4 combines a single, powerful graphics processor with improved memory and PCI Express bandwidths to provide responsive performance at up to double the resolution of previous Datapath
graphics cards. Up to sixteen ImageDP4 cards can be supported by the Datapath display driver, providing flexible system configurations up to 64 fully frame-locked screens.
The ImageDP4 cards operate under Windows®7/ Server 2008 64bit and spread the Windows® desktop
across a multi-screen surface, allowing flexible configurations of both portrait and landscape screen orientations. This makes the ImageDP4 ideal for display wall and digital signage applications.
ImageDP4 is optimised for use with the Datapath Vision range of capture cards for systems requiring SD, HD, RGB, DVI and 3G-SDI video overlays. Video windows can be positioned and sized anywhere on the multi-screen desktop, while maintaining full frame rate, true colour rendering throughout. Combining the Vision video capture with ImageDP4 graphics display allows the construction of high-end display wall systems of up to 64 screens.
The ImageDP4 card natively supports four full-sized DisplayPort outputs for the convenience of high
resolution, locking cable connectors and significantly longer cable lengths.
Key Qualities of the ImageDP4 Graphics Card:
- Leading edge 600 MHz graphics processor with 512 MB GDDR5 at 800 MHz
- Two channels of 3840x2160p at 30 fps
- PCI Express 2.1 bus interface electronically supporting 4, 8 and 16 lane widths
- Four DisplayPort 1.1a video ports providing up to 359 MP/s at 24 bit (e.g. 2560×1600 at 60 Hz)
- Up to 16 cards per system for a maximum of 64 display channels
- DisplayPort connectors allow full-size, locking cables capable of driving next generation displays
- DVI support using a catalogue of DisplayPort cables and adapters
- Up to 40m cable support using Datapath DPextend modules (powered via the graphics card)
- Passive cooling for high reliability
- Projector overlapping supported
- Supports Multi-Resolution, different resolutions on each output
- Monitor rotation support for landscape and portrait orientation
- Supports HDCP on all outputs
- Compatible with Datapath WallControl-red software
- SDK available for OEM customers
ImageDP4, ImageDP4/DVI, ImageDP4/HDMI
Specification of the ImageDP4 Graphics Card:
|card format||16 lane pci express|
|card size||100mm x 177mm, including the heat sink|
|maximum output resolution||4x2560x1600 at 60 hz|
|maximum number of cards per system||16 (64 display channels)|
|graphics card memory||512 mb total|
|maximum current at +3.3v||0.25a (+1.8a when powering four channels of dpextend + dpadapt)|
|maximum current at +12v||1.2a|
|maximum power dissipation||15 watts|
|operating temperature||0 to 35°c / 32 to 98°f|
|storage temperature||-20 to 70°c / -4 to 158°f|
|relative humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|mtbf||tbd – aim to achieve above 100,000 hrs|